WHAT DOES "SECONDS" MEAN? WHAT IS YOUR PIN/CHARM GRADING SYSTEM?
We do our best to provide high quality enamel pins and charms, but the manufacturing process can be tough so not every pin and charm is perfect. Every artist has their own grading system. We refer to the following system when we inspect our pins and charms:
These pins and charms are good quality, but may have a few minor imperfections including:
- Slight discolorations in the enamel or printing
- Some small scratches and scuff marks on the surfaces
- Some pores and dust in the enamel, acrylic, or printing
- Very slight underfilled areas in small detailed areas
These pins and charms may have multiple noticeable imperfections including:
- Dark scratches, specks, and black marks in enamel, acrylic, or printing
- Very noticeable amounts of spots and pores in enamel, acrylic, or printing
- Noticeable scratches and scuffs
- Minor discolorations in enamel or printing
- Enamel holes and underfilled dips deeply in some areas.
These pins and charms have major noticeable imperfections and are usually offered at a discount up to 40-60% off.
These major imperfections may include:
- Lower quality/leaking/overflow of enamel
- Large damages, deep scratches, bumps, cracks in enamel or acrylic surfaces
- Major discoloration of enamel or acrylic.
- Unexpected issues and imperfections